quarta-feira, 28 de julho de 2010

A bunch of bullshit!

“I want you,” Bill whispered and his tone was perhaps the most serious that Tom had ever heard it. “You say I’m weird, but you don’t think I’m messed up. You let me talk all over you and you let me really speak because you actually listen. You’re smart, too smart, in too many ways and it intimidates me and makes me want to crawl inside your head and just snuggle in there for a while… your hands are talented and warm and soft and they make me feel glad that the hands I feel on mine are yours because it’s you and you make me happy. You don’t want me gone. You want me here and I want to be here. I want you… I do…”

OK, estas férias têm sido esquisitas e não sei se é um esquisito bom ou mau. Queria ver se este era o meu último Verão daqueles de 3 meses, porque isso significaria que tinha conseguido encontrar lugar para estagiar e ficar lá. Eu juro que ultimamente TODA a gente anda a estudar Marketing. Não que seja completamente mau, significa que à cada vez mais saídas daí a atrair pessoas mas, simultaneamente significa que estou f*dida porque existe imensas pessoas melhores que eu. Acho que vou simplesmente dedicar-me ao Euromilhões...

Por falar em Euromilhões defini ontem o meu objectivo de vida...ir trabalhar para a BP e derramar um mês depois uma porcaria qualquer para ser despedida. Quer dizer, o homem que foi despedido aos 53 anos já tem o resto da sua vida feita e os filhos a mesma coisa.

1 ano de salários (que já não devia de ser pouco) + quantia pelo despedimento + reforma (que me deixou de boquiaberta!)

EU TAMBÉM QUERO!!!


E depois ainda me perguntam se sou assim porca desde que acordo. Tendo em conta que responder a essa pergunta do formspring (nota: tem uma caixinha na barra do lado esquerdo para fazer essas mesmas perguntas) foi a primeira coisa que fiz pela manhã...então sim, sou assim todo o santo dia.

“But I can’t touch you like you deserve,” Tom whispered, feeling so terribly awkward about talking about Bill deserving to be touched. “You said it yourself, you’re a physical person and I know you want to be touched in all the ways that someone else could. I really, really wish I could be that person… fuck, I’m being really honest and… whatever, but I mean it… Bill… I just, I have to tell you now because when you leave that could be it. I could never hear from you again.”
“Not possible. I’d always find a way back to you… and Tomi?”
“Yeah?”
“You do touch me the way I deserve to be touched… timidly, carefully, softly, patiently… you show me love.”


Procura-se baleia branca de duas pernas! Deu à costa uns dias atrás mas decidimos preservar a sua identidade. O que não faz qualquer sentido sendo que "se procura"... o_O
Mas esta baleia fala, caminha e é bastante perigosa para a sociedade. Estejam atentos, minha gente! (Nota: ainda não sabemos se realmente morde!)

“But, let’s play a hypothetical game… what if, if we were… together or whatever… what if I could never manage to kiss you or make love to you… what would you feel?”
“I’d understand. What if I continuously talked about things that no one cares about at a rapid speed because I just like stepping over people and being heard and understood loud and clear for the rest of our lives? What if I could never shut my mouth and let you talk?”
“You do let me talk…”
“Maybe you want to say more. How would I know?”
“I say all that I need and want to… I’d never be upset with you for who you are.”
“Then there’s my answer,” Bill whispered as he held his hand out and silently asked for permission to hold Tom’s hand.

lol my latest subscription.

Sem comentários: